Free Shipping on Order's over R1,000.00 or more
- The Free Delivery Shipping offer applies online, paid order’s only.
- Only items listed as available online qualify for free shipping.
- The Free Shipping offer is subject to change without notice.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total R1,000.00 or more after vat is applied, or promo codes are added.
- Free shipping applies only to shipping addresses in South Africa. Existing parcel shipment restrictions to remote locations may apply. See full Shipping Policy below for more details.
- Over-sized items needing to be delivered via freight carriers are not eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping will not apply if any purchase of an eligible item is cancelled, resulting in a total purchase of less than R1,000.00.
How & When Parcel Shipping Orders are Shipped & Delivered
- Parcel shipping orders are shipped directly to the shipping address you have provided (we unfortunately cannot ship to PO Boxes).
- Orders Delivered via standard shipping usually take between 1 – 2 business days from the time your order is dispatched from the Supplier’s Warehouse.
- Orders and Shipment will usually arrive 3-4 business days after the order has been placed. Transit time may be longer to remote addresses. Take into account, AudioPro is located in Durban, South Africa.
- Normally, shipment(s) are scheduled to arrive Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time.
- If you are not home to accept your shipment, a shipping notification with further details will be issued to you.
- Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size or availability and may arrive at different times.
- Purchases from AudioPro can only be shipped to destinations within South Africa. Standard shipping rates of R130.00 apply unless specified.
- Orders / shipments that cannot currently be fulfilled to certain remote locations will be added when determined. Service to these locations may be added in the future.
Why Can't Some Items be Delivered via Post Office or Postnet?
- Some items may be fragile and we want to make sure that you receive your purchase in one piece.
- Some items may contain hazardous materials.
- Some items are too heavy or too large for parcel shipping.
- Some items sold in bulk may be too large for parcel shipping.
- Some clearance items may not be parcel shippable.
- If you choose Parcel Shipping as your shipping method, your order will be delivered by a third-party shipping provider who will offer order tracking services. This service will allow you to monitor your package as it makes its way to its final address.When your order has shipped, you will receive an SMS and email shipping confirmation containing a tracking confirmation number.
You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:
- Follow the link included in your shipping confirmation email to track your order through the carrier’s website.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to the Confirmation Email.
- If you misplace your shipping confirmation email, please contact an AudioPro customer representative on 083-410-7007 for assistance, or email us at email@example.com