We truly appreciate your business, and we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
If you have a problem or question of any kind, call us on 083-410-7007. We will do whatever it takes to put things right. Any item purchased from us can be returned to us, subject to the limitations listed, at our warehouse or save the shipping cost and return it to AudioPro’s Supplier’s Warehouse. In either case, no return authorization is required.
Please do not accept any shipment if the packaging appears damaged in any way. Check your order on receipt to be sure everything is included and in proper working order. Hidden damage and missing items should be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Damaged and Defective Items
For obvious damage, just refuse the shipment and we’ll make it right. For hidden damage or defects, call our Customer Service on 083-410-7007.
Conditions of Returns
Returns must be in original packaging, complete with blank warranty cards, owner’s manual, all included parts and accessories, and no sign of wear or abuse. Otherwise, you may be subject to a restocking fee, repair charge, or disqualification. Items must include all original packing materials and must be double boxed if we sent them double boxed. Please avoid using duct tape and other adhesives that leave a residue. We recommend that you get insurance on return shipments. Shipping, insurance, and handling charges are not refundable.
Limitations and Exclusions
Products in these categories CANNOT BE RETURNED once opened:
- Hardware with included software such as recording audio interfaces, digital mixers, USB and MIDI controllers, computer-based DJ systems and DJ Controllers
- Tubes, Stylus Needles, Harmonicas, Ear Worn Items, Wood or Plastic Recorders, Mouthpieces, Strings, Reeds or Fog Fluid.
- Special Order merchandise (items that are not shown on audiopro.co.za or regularly stocked by AudioPro) must be paid in full on order and cannot be cancelled unless cancellable at the manufacturer and cannot be returned unless defective.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of purchase for Workstations, DJ and Lighting Equipment, and rack mounted signal processors, but we will accept exchanges for similar equipment for 45 days.
- The warranty on used merchandise only provides refunds and repairs, not product replacement
- We reserve the right to deny return privileges to abusers of our policy, including those making excessive returns or returning abused and altered items.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AUDIOPRO IS NOT LIABLE FOR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN ALL CASES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR LOST PROFITS, AUDIOPRO’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. AUDIOPRO IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT AND MAKES NO WARRANTY OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS RECEIPT. To the extent the Exclusion of Warranties or Limitation of Liability conflicts with the laws of South Africa, South African law will apply.
AudioPro wants to make every customer happy. In the unlikely event of a dispute, our Product Support may apply.